CHICHÉN ITZÁ, VALLADOLID & IK KIL CENOTE
Make the most of your visit to Chichén Itzá with this fantastic tour which also takes you to explore the famous Cenote Ik Kil and the colonial city of Valladoid where you will enjoy a delicious buffet at the exclusive La Casona restaurant. This is a great relaxing option for families with young children.
Included in your tour:
- Round-trip transportation on a panoramic bus or luxury van from Cancun or Playa Mujeres.
- Access to the Chichén Itzá archaeological site.
- Access to a Mayan Cenote.
- Tour with certified bilingual guide (1h 15 min approximately) and free time at Chichén Itzá (1h approximately).
- Radio guide device with earpieces.
- Bottle of water with bottle holder at the archaeological site.
- Soft drinks, water and beer at the end of the tour in Chichén Itzá.
- Refreshing towel.
- Light gourmet breakfast on board the bus (baguette, fresh juice, muffin and coffee).
- Buffet meal of Yucatan specialties and unlimited beer and non-alcoholic beverages at La Casona de Valladolid restaurant.
- Duration: approximately 12 hours.
- There is an additional tax fee for the use of video cameras inside the archaeological site, not included in the tour price.
- Children over 4.5 ft but under 12 years of age must present an ID to verify their age when boarding the transportation.
- Reservations cancelled more than 2 days prior to your booking date are subject to a 10% charge for administrative fees; those cancelled between 0 and 2 days prior to your booking date, or in the case of no-shows or not using your coupon, are non-refundable. Any change of the booking date is subject to an adjustment in the price.
- It is not possible to make date changes 24hrs before your visit.
- Wear fresh clothes, comfortable shoes for walking, hat and sunglasses.
- Sunscreen and insect repellent must only have titanium dioxide and zinc oxide.
- Bring cash or credit card to buy souvenirs and for personal expenses.
Get in touch and book Chichén Itzá tour today!