Xcaret Amusement Park
Xcaret is a water park, theme park, amusement park, eco-archaeological park all rolled into one. Due to its unique location in the Mayan jungle among underground rivers, cenotes and facing the Caribbean Sea, Xcaret has boasts some impressive scenery which you get to enjoy between the more than 50 different activities this mega-park hosts. Not only will you find more activities that celebrates Mexico’s present and rich past, a country known for its traditions, culture and folklore.
Xcaret's Evening Mexico Spectacular
As the sun sets, grab a seat for Xcaret’s Mexico Spectacular Performance. Enjoy a colorful party, experience the fascinating history of Mexican folklore told by more than 300 artists, including live musicians, singers, and traditional dance
You’ll be picked up between 7am and 8am depending on the location of your hotel or AirBnB. We’ll aim to have you soon after the park opens at 9am so you have the entire day to Xplor the park unit it closes at 5pm.
- Extensive Buffet Lunch starting at 11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Three Different Underground Rivers (includes Life jacket and Floating Tube)
- Xcaret’s Mexico Espectacular Performance
- Access to beach and a Cenote
- Butterfly and Aviary Exhibits
- Coral Reef Aquarium
- Snorkle equipment available ($10USD refundable deposit required)
- Rest Areas throughout including Hammocks and Lounge Chairs
- Wi-Fi, ATM’s, and Souvenir Shops
- Use of Locker Rooms, Locker with Key, Showers.
- Children under 4 years old are admitted Free
- Children under 12 years of age with a height greater than 4’5” must present identification to prove their age.
- Bring proof of ticket purchase.
- Wear comfortable clothes, your swimsuit, and pack extra clothes to change into.
- If you are pregnant, have heart problems, fear of heights, recent surgery, or weigh more than 300lbs. Certain activities in the park are not recommended.
- Bring a Towel and Biodegradable Sunscreen** Help us to care for and preserve our ecosystem! In order not to affect the natural balance of the ecosystem, the Park is only allowed to use sunscreens and tanning agents that contain titanium oxide and zinc oxide. We invite you to use of biodegradable and chemical-free products!
- Bring Cash or Cards to purchase Souvenirs and Photo Album of your visit.